Rakhshabandha is on the way and Indian citizens have started boycotting Chinese products too. Chinese LED rakhi is very poplar among sisters. As they are very glowing and attractive. But first, let us understand why to say NO to Chinese LED rakhi.
Why Say NO to Chinese Products?
Boycott Chinese products (Boycott Made in China, stop using Chinese products, stop buying Chinese goods or Boycott China) maybe a slogan employed by Internet campaigns that advocate a boycott of products made in China. Commonly cited reasons for the boycott include the alleged inferiority of products, human rights issues, territorial conflicts involving China, support for separatist movements within China, and objection to more specific matters concerning China, including animal welfare issues like the dog meat trade and therefore the Yulin Dog Meat Festival, and more recently, the government’s alleged mismanagement of the COVID-19 pandemic.
If no Chinese LED rakhis then what exactly we can use?
It is high time that we start supporting our local makers.
- Local businesses are owned and produced by your neighbours! They care about you and they invest in the well-being of your community.
- Local businesses are more responsive to their local communities and donate more money to non-profits organizations.
- Supporting local businesses is safe for the environment because they often have a smaller carbon footprint than larger companies.
Make your own with our DIY kit
There are simple steps to make LED rakhi and tie it on your brother’s wrist. Obviously he would love it and will stop himself to open the knots. Read the steps given below to make your rakhi. This is rakhi si made by using paper circuit means it does not have any wires.
- Roll up the paper strip
- Fix the roll with fevicol
- Now take more strips. You can take it in any colour you want.
- Now give some paper strips the design you want.
- For example, make flower and now stick a LED light over it.
- Paste a foam battery holder at the back of the folder by using double-sided tape.
- Now take a small piece of conductive tape and stick it in the back of the double-sided tape.
- And paper quilling rakhi is ready!
To know how exactly it is made check out our youtube video – Click Here!
Wondering where you can buy our special DIY Paper Circuit Kit, then let me tell you that now it also available on Amazon – Purchase it Here!