A new generation of robot toys with personalities powered by AI could give kids quite just a vacation plaything. Today in the market there are many AI toys for kids. But first, let us understand why is AI Toys good for kids.
- Artificial Intelligence toys help to push the limits of the kids.
- Kids come across the new technology and this will be better for their future.
- Artificial Intelligence-Powered Toys pulls kids with its unique features and humanlike characters.
- AI toys can be the new best friends of your kid.
- AI allows kids to learn, act in a particular form and change its action as per the quick condition.
- AI toys are arranged together with other cognitive toys or a smart computer keeping in mind the end goal to improve its play admiration and to enhance educational benefits.
There are various AI-powered toys in the markets let us go through some best one’s
Cognitoys Dino Internet-Connected Smart Toy
- Voice identification and response abilities
- Uses natural language processing.
- Kid-friendly content updates via the cloud
Gululu The Interactive Water Bottle & Health Tracker
- Gululu helps kids stay strong and build great habits that will last for a lifetime.
- This bottle measures and rewards kids for their healthy hydration habits.
Talking Tom Cat AI Touch Response Record TOM with Cool Flash Light
- The operation of toy is very simple and kids friendly.
- Just touch the TOM at f you get the response.
- Talk anything to TOM he records and responds back to you.
- The toy robot called Cozmo, which can be an educational tool for children and machine learning students also adds entertainment value.
- Cozmo uses machine vision to identify and trace the facial movements of kids (users), other people, dogs, and cats.
- The Cozmo robot is capable of multiple entertainment characteristics that kids can watch and interact with.
- Sphero’s BB-8 droid has motions and sounds that are close to the Disney character.
- It is made to travel along predetermined paths and travel its surroundings.
- This AI-powered toy is app-enabled and responds to voice and motion commands using gesture recognition. & natural language processing.
Thanks for reading, we hope that you found the article useful!
Reference – https://emerj.com/ai-sector-overviews/artificial-intelligence-toys-for-kids/